Are you making money with your cell phone?
If not, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. Did you know iPhone 4′ s are selling in-store for $199 and on eBay for around $500?
Did you know that old drawer of cell phones collecting dust is worth a LOT more than you think?
Have you considered why small-businesses are popping up everywhere promoting to buy your old, seemingly obsolete cell phone?
See, cell phones are the most popular consumer electronic in the world and there’s tons of money to be made with them.
Ross just introduced me to his newly-released product and website and I wanted to share it with all of you.
He offers a 50-page e-Book too on how to start making money with cell phones today! Check it out at Cell Phone Resale –
don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Follow these tips to prolong the life of your lithium-ion batteries:
- For brand new batteries, it is important to charge them completely before you use the cell phone, laptop, or other electronic. This “teaches” the battery the extent of the charge.
- To prolong the life of a lithium-ion battery that sees a lot of use, like a laptop or cell phone, it’s better to charge it often for short periods of time (one to two hours) instead of charging it from a near dead state each time.
- While short charges are best, it is important to let the battery drain completely and then fully charge around once a month. This help maintain good battery health.
- It’s very detrimental to a lithium-ion battery if you use the device while it’s charging. This makes the battery overheat, which lowers a li-ion battery’s lifespan.
- If possible, use a charger with a lower voltage rating. While this will charge more slowly, it will charge at a lower temperature, preserving the battery.
Continue reading “How To Prolong The Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries”
The world of the cell phone may be a confusing one of late, notably for those curious the way to begin a cellular phone business. Few things square measure maybe as confusing as GSM frequencies and GSM phones that appear to figure in some components of the planet however not in others.
Multiple band cellular phones and GSM frequencies are often particularly confusing for anyone curious the way to begin a cell phone business.
So what’s the background behind the GSM network?
Continue reading “The cellular phone – What are Dual, Tri and Quad Band and wherever can They Work?”
“You will find a Cell Phone Repair Guide,
Based on Caused of Damage.
You can also get a guide, tips, tricks and knowledge”.
“Cell Phone Repair Guide Based Cause of Damage” are arranged in such a way that could be used as a practical repair guide for various brand cpan style=”font-family: Georgia;”>Because Cell Phone is basically produced since several years ago to the latest type still requires a combination of two main devices Hardware & Software, the only difference is the structure design of hardware software, additional features, include specific OS, typically the latest cell phone generally have the OS, applications and features even more.
This guide on sites like cellphonerepairguide is very useful for you to know the cause of the damage so that you’ll get a quick solution, practically any time if you have your cell phone in case of damage which can already be handle by yourself.
Continue reading “Learn Cell Phone Repair Guide Download, Be A Success With Using Your Smart Phone, iPad and Android Tablet Review”