Are you making money with your cell phone?
If not, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. Did you know iPhone 4′ s are selling in-store for $199 and on eBay for around $500?
Did you know that old drawer of cell phones collecting dust is worth a LOT more than you think?
Have you considered why small-businesses are popping up everywhere promoting to buy your old, seemingly obsolete cell phone?
See, cell phones are the most popular consumer electronic in the world and there’s tons of money to be made with them.
Ross just introduced me to his newly-released product and website and I wanted to share it with all of you.
He offers a 50-page e-Book too on how to start making money with cell phones today! Check it out at Cell Phone Resale –
don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Follow these tips to prolong the life of your lithium-ion batteries:
- For brand new batteries, it is important to charge them completely before you use the cell phone, laptop, or other electronic. This “teaches” the battery the extent of the charge.
- To prolong the life of a lithium-ion battery that sees a lot of use, like a laptop or cell phone, it’s better to charge it often for short periods of time (one to two hours) instead of charging it from a near dead state each time.
- While short charges are best, it is important to let the battery drain completely and then fully charge around once a month. This help maintain good battery health.
- It’s very detrimental to a lithium-ion battery if you use the device while it’s charging. This makes the battery overheat, which lowers a li-ion battery’s lifespan.
- If possible, use a charger with a lower voltage rating. While this will charge more slowly, it will charge at a lower temperature, preserving the battery.
Continue reading “How To Prolong The Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries”
Learn the fundamentals of what are the tools and techniques needed to repair damaged Cell Phones — if capabilities supported with any knowledge of tools and techniques are considerable, the technician can easily to analyze and find solutions if damaged cell phone is a type a tech has never known.
-What are the Mechanical, Measuring, Soldering, Software Tools, and Other Support Tools?…
-What are Hardware, Software Techniques needed and also function of each techniques. So If there are major service types techniques that you have not mastered, you can quickly learn the servicing techniques.
Continue reading “What are the Tools and Techniques Needed to Repair Damaged Cell Phones?”
Is the fact that you would like to use your smartphone in the best way but just don’t know how, making your life difficult… maybe even miserable?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
* Not knowing how to even get started
* Not understanding how to compare phones
* Not knowing how use it best in your business
If this describes you, then you are in luck today…
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get started with using your smartphone is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve been in the same spot before…
Why Understanding All The Ins And Outs Of
This Can Really Help You!
This is one area you must pay attention to…
Do you need a smartphone? To answer this question, we should know why these phones are called smartphones. Smartphones are different from traditional phones in the features they offer. You no longer have to carry your laptop or sit the entire day in front of your desktop computer to perform all the tasks that you need to do.
Continue reading “Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be Success At Using Your Smartphone, iPad, Tablet”
The world of the cell phone may be a confusing one of late, notably for those curious the way to begin a cellular phone business. Few things square measure maybe as confusing as GSM frequencies and GSM phones that appear to figure in some components of the planet however not in others.
Multiple band cellular phones and GSM frequencies are often particularly confusing for anyone curious the way to begin a cell phone business.
So what’s the background behind the GSM network?
Continue reading “The cellular phone – What are Dual, Tri and Quad Band and wherever can They Work?”